In case you’re wondering, this is what the belly looks like these days:
I’m 17 weeks along, and all is well. My energy level is much improved, which means I want to do things like paint the living room and clean up the backyard. I will say that I hate taking my vitamin every day. Ladies, is it common to feel that way?
I’ve been researching bento boxes too. Emily starts preschool in the Fall, and I want to send healthy, happy lunches with her each day. Bento lunches seem to embody all my ideals, plus they are an exercise in creativity. Here’s a great post on Parenting to get you inspired.
While I’m sharing links, here are some great blogs that are new to me:
- I’m crazy for Pink Friday, a Swedish blog with lots of color and cheer to go around.
- Emily Henderson won Design Star on HGTV and now has a show of her own. I like her blog.
- Nana Company has lots of pretty patchwork and inspiration.
- Bare Wunderbar is another fabulous Swedish blog with beautiful interiors and inspiration drawn from a variety of sources.
And some shops I’m loving right now:
- The Wheatfield, which you’ve probably seen, has the most beautiful watercolor prints I’ve seen anywhere.
- Pop Chart Lab is perfect for the nerd in your life, be it you or your man or your best friend. There’s something for everyone.
- Need a new clock? How about an old one instead! Clockwork Universe has some of the most adorable vintage clocks I’ve seen gathered together in one shop.